|Universal Kapex Extension Bracket
Adjustable, MFT/3 Ready
|Our universal Kapex extension bracket is an adjustable bracket that allows any
extension wing available in the market to be connected to the Kapex and to the
It features a T track that accepts Festool clamps and permits the clamping of
custom made accessories or materials.
Festool KA-UG , Sawhelper and wood extension wing connected to the Kapex
Click on pictures to enlarge
Festool KA-UG , Sawhelper and wood extension wings connected to the MFT/3
|Easy Installation and adjustment instructions
Installation and adjustment is identical on all types of extension wings.
1) Remove 4 gold plated nuts, washers and thread protectors and separate the assembly.
2) Install adjusting plate at the end of the extension as shown in pictures.
After installing the adjusting plate on the extension wing, re install the clamping plate and the 4 gold
plated nuts and washers and HAND tighten all four.
Do not use the wrench during the adjustment stage, use only your fingers. You will need a 7/16"
1) Prior to installing the extension wing on the Kapex raise or lower the 4 silver adjusting nuts so the
top of the extension is slightly above flush with the top of the T track and hand tighten the 4 golden
2) Install now the extension wing on the Kapex and tighten it to the Kapex securely using the round
knob and adjust the extension leg so it is in line with the bed of the saw. You should be almost there.
3) Continue making fine adjustments until you are satisfied with it.
4) Now tighten all nuts against each other using a 7/16" wrench.
You may now remove the extension from the Kapex and do a visual inspection to make sure both, the
adjusting plate and the clamping plate are parallel to each other and all nuts, the adjusting silver nuts
and the gold plated nuts are tight against each other.
|Universal Kapex Extension
Sorry, we accept no returns on